“Great Jolly boy” S.V.Ramani interview in “Raj TV” on 15-2-2011 about Indian culture.
S.V.Ramani during his interview in “Raj TV” News channel on
15-5-2011 has explained about Indian Culture, and told during the invasion of Afghan emperors, the Hindu Temples in India were ransacked and the God ideals were buried under the steps of Masjids in Delhi.













Click Here and get suitable Matrimonial Match
immediately.











Mahakavi Bharathi songs created patriotism in the mind of
Indians.



மகா கவி பாரதியின் பாடல்கள் இந்திய மக்கள் உள்ளங்களிலே


விடுதலை உணர்வைத்
தூண்டியது
.











You can get from Google Ads.

Full Web Building TutorialsALL FREE!
Quick and Easy Learningclick on the piucture.

Grand Mother's Medicine's. You can Read Daily News from Here.

To know about Google day-to-day News
Click on Tamil Nadu Map .


Great
jollyboy Videos gives great entertainment.
Please
visit and know the truth about the world.

இனிய திரைப் படப் பாடல்கள். Enjoy Film Songs.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Ayngaran International LTD and Jollyboy26.

Ayngaran International LTD and Jollyboy26.


ஐங்கரன் இன்டர்நேஷனல் பிலிம் கம்பெனியும், ஜாலி பாய் இருபத்தி ஆறும்.

The YouTube Team has sent me an email statting that they have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from Ayngaran International LTD claiming that this material is infringing:


Kalaignar daughter Kanimozhi and wife Dayalu Ammalquestioned by CBI, in 2G scam.


In the above video I have not infriged any of the copyright of Ayngaran International LTD. Moreover I have never seen any of the videos of Ayngaran and my video news was purely published with my own speech regarding the CBI enquiry with Kalaignar Karunanidhi daughter Kanimozhi and Dayalu ammal in 2G spectrum episodes. The videos of the inquiry conducted by CBI was telecasted by Jaya TV news channel and I have published the same for authenticity to my Video news. No TV shows, music videos, music concerts or commercials was copied by me.


I have already mentioned in my video description that Video news was taken from Jaya TV News channel. To substantiate my speeches in the CBI inquiry, I have to show the Videos from the News channel of Jaya TV. I have never infridged the copyright of any of the Ayngaran Videos and they must only tell from which video, I have infridged. I am not a film producer to copy others movies.


Ayngran Internatiional LTD should not blame others for infringing their video without verifying the truth. The Administration of “You Tube” also without giving the copy of complaint, they should not remove the Videos on the mere saying of complainent. I hope that “you Tube” Team will in future help sincere members to upload their videos without any favour or fear.




No comments:

Yessvee Ramani Jokes and Books published in Tamil Nadu.

Google Ads.